Here we are on this last day of November, and when the sun rises next, we enter the very last month of this year. A cusp of change on so many fronts in our little family, with birthday's and parties, and Holiday preparations. How can we be closing out another year already? The Craunlets are growing and learning at astounding paces, and I am every day amazed by the overwhelming details of their personalities and preferences. The magic of Christmas is full upon us, and we are all dreaming, and laughing, and reading...and starting to count down the days with hot cocoa and holiday tunes.
This week--one filled with equal parts rest and fun--in this laughter-filled house, I am so so thankful for:
281. wishes, and winning. And for taking risks, never quitting, laughing, and a love that I hope lasts forever.
282. our restful indulgent Thanksgiving Holiday with a full house of family.
283. a hearty big meal, including the best Turkey ever, roasted brilliantly by the Dave.
284. a quiver that continues to offer up fun, and for the silliness of teaching the Craunlets how to throw arrows in the first place.
285. loving Cleveland relentlessly. And little treasures compiled for friends that have moved away, and are so dearly missed; a small and lovely pile of pieces of Cleveland.
286. a new lamp, and a house that is slowly but surely starting to look like it is ours.
287. increased and productive studio time. Having my work at-the-ready and all the time at my fingertips with my new ground floor studio space is a dream come true. Unbelievable, nearly.
288. planning Nate's birthday party, because you all know the crazy that we call celebrating around here. How can the babe be turning four?
289. the beginning of Advent. Tomorrow. And for the 24 little boxes, each of them housing a pair of chocolates, all ready and waiting in cue.
290. Christmas wish-lists and the wonderings and wantings of the Craunlets. So sweet. And all of the late-night present-planning while the Craunlets are sleeping.